Haunt the House Haunt the House

lol tards

ppl r n00bz, a first try

Fatal Kombat Fatal Kombat

lawl :D

ok it was poorly a made game but i forgive you cuz u did it in 2 days. (i made a crapish flash game in 2 days as well and... well actually many people did appreciate it so nvm.) next time put in a sexual easter egg of that girl getting gang banged by midgets or something, that would be halarious.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

omg epic

the gameplay is SHIT!... in a good way. okay so mabey you made a game that was boring cuz all you do is dodge obstacles (unless theres more than that after the beggining) but theres a naked woman... on a HORSE, plus i give a hand to animator, very good job. a couple problems:
- its not exciting enough to only have jump/duck/throw movements, it looses peoples attention.
-make it better for peoples control. im right handed, therefore i wouldn't want to press buttons with my left hand unless it was an fps which is hard to do with flash.
-you stole the epic prince of persia "no wait thats not how the story goes!" idea... which is acctually a cool feature i font know why im mentioning that as a problem, the only thing about it is because you die so much at the begining because of the bad controlls you either need to remove it or add more variety to it.
a very good flash, try to keep my attention next time though.

Loondon Loondon

GOD DAMMIT!!!

i'll give you a ten anyways. but jesus f##king christ. when you write a review dont spoil the f##king ending. just say its sad or something dont tell the readers what happen. i only read them before i played because it was loading. good job, could have been happier, but i still like it, needs more puzzles that are complex.

The Million Dollar Button The Million Dollar Button

OMFG

ITZ TO ADICTIIIIIIHHIIHIIIIIIIIIIIIVEZ IM LIKE GOING SUICIDAL FROM F-F-F-FFFFUSTRATIONNNNNNNNNNNN

Being One Being One

its 1:30 am

im not joking, this game litterally makes me need to pee. im holding it in frantically whilst i write this. you have no idea how scary this shit is at night, the sounds were enough to fuckin get me goin.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

dood... u had me for a second

after about a minute i was thinking of jack of diamonds and king of clubs... they both went, so i looked closer. fuckin osum, but epic dissapointment when u figure out tha trick.

ASAHK. ASAHK.

COOLSOMEREATOODEDITY!!!!!

crappy mix of: cool awsome great good... ity. OMFG!!! i like luvs the crotch thrusting in tha end cuz it makes my eyes hurt... im not gay it just hrts my eyes, which for some reason earns u a 10 and a 5....................................
..............yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

osum game !!!

you cant listen to people like "aronrulez" cuz thats just hypocritical. look at his icon... yea STFU "aronrulez".

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

it was good

but i got the mission 9 glitch. check it out again!