Xbox Juan Xbox Juan

hey. can you respond to my review too? and if you do respond can a request the most epic saga you can write in exactly 37 words?

...i love you...

ZenithQuinn responds:

One day there was a boy. His home planet was destroyed but he lived. So he travelled to earth and founded a website using his superpowers. That boy was Tom Fulp. He also controls every cats brain.

The Moon Guardian The Moon Guardian

she took her mothers death suprisingly well...

Every War in History Ever Every War in History Ever

its funny

cause alot of ppl got thier dicks in a knot about a joke, i think we have jewish-bags in this comment section (troll face)

Haunt the House Haunt the House

lol tards

ppl r n00bz, a first try

Fatal Kombat Fatal Kombat

lawl :D

ok it was poorly a made game but i forgive you cuz u did it in 2 days. (i made a crapish flash game in 2 days as well and... well actually many people did appreciate it so nvm.) next time put in a sexual easter egg of that girl getting gang banged by midgets or something, that would be halarious.

Hippolyta Hippolyta

omg epic

the gameplay is SHIT!... in a good way. okay so mabey you made a game that was boring cuz all you do is dodge obstacles (unless theres more than that after the beggining) but theres a naked woman... on a HORSE, plus i give a hand to animator, very good job. a couple problems:
- its not exciting enough to only have jump/duck/throw movements, it looses peoples attention.
-make it better for peoples control. im right handed, therefore i wouldn't want to press buttons with my left hand unless it was an fps which is hard to do with flash.
-you stole the epic prince of persia "no wait thats not how the story goes!" idea... which is acctually a cool feature i font know why im mentioning that as a problem, the only thing about it is because you die so much at the begining because of the bad controlls you either need to remove it or add more variety to it.
a very good flash, try to keep my attention next time though.

Boomerang Boomerang

Im quite impressed. a LONG BUTT time ago i remembered a song you made only because i downloaded it for reference once. you may recall "floating woods" which seems to not be in your list of compositions on your page. it had a bit af a mediocre beginning but a really great break. i can tell however you have gotten much better since. quite impressed sir. may i inquire what program you use? logic? fruityloops? cubase? probably not cubase. if it is then im even more impressed, but yeah. well done sir!

garlagan responds:

oh yeah, i deleted my older tracks cause they sucked lol.
i use FL but any DAW is good as long as you can get used to it. Thanks for the review mate

-:.Floating Woods.:- -:.Floating Woods.:-

i like it

you know what i would add to my faves if you did it well? well you know how the song gets all epic at 0:55? well if you were to make a song with mostly that style of music instead of the minority of it i would prolly gizz my pants. lololol but u should consider it. just pm me agin if u decide to do it :D

garlagan responds:

haha alright XD
Thanks a lot for your feedback =D
I'll do that style someday and I'll tell you :D

Electro rabbit Electro rabbit

kewlz

i put it in ma faves cuz im nice ^-^

lackofintelligence responds: